Friday, March 30, 2018

Welcome! New Author & Spooking Word Artist Marcus A. Ragsdale Releases His New Book

Marcus A. Ragsdale Releases His New Poetry Book Titled 16 Bars and Gets Good Reviews

Los Angeles, CA - March 30th, 2018 - I’ve been writing poems since age 19. When I first sat down to do poetry, my intention wasn’t to write a book, it was to relax my mind. I got to the point where I was writing four, five or even six different poems each day. When a year-and-a-half went by, I had all these poems and I decided I wanted to do something with a purpose. I needed something to change my life. I went for a walk one day and decided I was going to write a book.

But it’s not your typical chapter book it’s a book so unique that it almost feels like an album – or, more appropriately, a book of albums. In fact, I look at the project as a five-album career that encapsulates poems that tackle subject matter about anything from self-realization to building up the African American community.

Website: http://marcusragsdale.com

Facebook: http://facebook.com/marcus.ragsdale

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarcusRagsdale

(Audio Book) Sound Cloud: https://soundcloud.com/marcus-a-ragsdale

About Marcus A. Ragsdale

The longer you read and the deeper you get into my poetry, the more you’ll realize I’m a Black activist. You won’t get that on the surface, but you’ll eventually see it. At the end of the day I want people to get enjoyment from reading it and be entertained. So many people out there enjoy poetry. Even the ones who don’t like to read that much. I have created a book that’s open for everybody.

Contact me for Questions or Comments: Marcus.Ragsdale@gmail.com

About Toplink Publishing

Toplink Publishing offers highly scalable platforms that are growing quickly, positioned to become the global leader in accessible and strategic publishing and marketing solutions.

For new book/books to publish or publicize one’s published work, contact by calling 1-888-375-9818.

Media Contact
Company Name: Toplink Publishing
Contact Person: Marcus A. Ragsdale
Email:Send Email
Phone: 888-375-9818
City: Kelly
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Website: www.toplinkpublishing.com