DETROIT (Sept. 30, 2014) – CruiseCompete, the premier online cruise marketplace, celebrates its 11th anniversary this month, with close to 13 million quotes via the CruiseCompete website.
The key to CruiseCompete’s 11 years of success? According to CEO Bob Levinstein, “Our formula for success is based on six core principles. Number one is always exceeding consumer expectations by listening to the visitors who come to CruiseCompete- and taking action based on their requests. No matter how small the suggestion or request, we aim to please each and every visitor to our website.”
CruiseCompete says their six keys to success are:
- Exceeding Consumer Expectations: Listen, and Enhance – Each and every communication with the consumer is read and responded to by CruiseCompete’s elite customer care department, and many are read by one of the owners of the company. The cruise travelers who use CruiseCompete to research and plan their cruise vacations have their expectations exceeded, then recommend CruiseCompete to friends and family.
- The A-List Cruise Specialist Members: the Very Best on the Web, and in the World – By leveraging their volume-buying capabilities, more than 750 of the world’s most knowledgeable cruise travel specialists work with CruiseCompete to provide consumers the best deals available, not only in service, advice, choosing the right line, and pricing, but also in cabin upgrades, cabin allowances, special promotions, shore excursions and other valuable amenities.
- Search Tool Usability – The CruiseCompete search tool makes it easy for visitors to search for up to date sailing content. They can identify the ports of call they wish to visit, and search by cruise line, destination, date or number of vacation nights. The tool also gives users the ability to search out cruises by category, such as repositioning, faith-based or holiday.
- Earning Rave Reviews From the Media and Consumers – CruiseCompete is honored by every press mention they receive. Since 2003, CruiseCompete has received compliments and accolades from many of the world’s most influential publications and writers – from AARP to The Wall Street Journal to Kiplinger, MSNBC, The Street, Travel + Leisure, USA Today, The Washington Post, The New York Times, Miami Herald, Chicago Tribune, The Detroit News and more … the compliments and mentions can give you insight into their website.
- Useful Newsletters and Reports – Cruise vacation tips, news and insider information on what’s happening with the cruise lines can be found in the CruiseCompete newsletter, which is distributed twice a month. (To receive the newsletter, you can sign up here.)
Plus, CruiseCompete mines its wealth of data and publishes the monthly CruiseTrends™ Report on what’s trending among consumers, including the top ships, lines and travel dates for premium, luxury and river cruising.
- The Travel Experts at CruiseCompete care about your vacation. From the owners to the customer care department, the researchers, to the web strategists, and cruise specialists, these are real people who care about you, and your vacation. The experts at CruiseCompete know your vacation time is an important part of your life. They are directly reachable (including the CEO), in case you need them and are available 24/7; there is always someone monitoring the site.
CruiseCompete’ s member- A –List Cruise specialists are the true experts in the cruise business because they are:
- world travelers themselves, and are familiar with the lines, ships and destinations
- are able to recommend lines, and know the ins and outs of the lines that are all-inclusive
- consummate professionals who are known within the industry and are members of large travel consortiums, are top producers for the cruise lines, ensuring their knowledge, experience and ability to procure the best deals and perks for their clients
- highly educated about cruises, with up-to-date information from the latest cruise line classes and continuing education seminars
- group travel experts and specialists who also can assist in planning onboard weddings and anniversary celebrations
- well-versed in worldwide destinations and the cruise lines that serve those destinations. From ultra-luxury to river, expedition and adventure lines, to small ships, premium and popular lines, expert cruise specialists help plan voyages to the four corners of the world.
- knowledgeable about which ships and destinations are geared to be kid-friendly
- able to recommend once-in-a-lifetime experiences – For adrenaline junkies, CruiseCompete cruise specialists can find places to zip line, bungee jump or ride 4-wheelers up a mountain. Want the best in luxury? A CruiseCompete specialist can provide best information about things like exclusive cabanas, private islands and butler service available on the various cruise lines.
# # #
Note to Editors About CruiseCompete:
CruiseCompete has been the premier online cruise marketplace since 2003 (see media praises). Consumers come to CruiseCompete to research and book cruise vacations and have received close to 13 million quotes since 2003. Consumers compare offers from trusted travel agents, can see consumer reviews of agents and agencies responding, and then contact travel agents directly for more information and to book cruises.
CruiseCompete CruiseTrends™ offers monthly stats for an inside look at consumer trends and what consumers want in cruise vacations.
CruiseCompete takes top honors in Travel + Leisure's “Top 60 Best Apps and Websites for Travelers” with an honorable mention. The Wall Street Journal praised CruiseCompete as “Best Cruise Travel Site,” The New York Times says, “… independent travel agents compete to offer you the best deal," and follows similar praise from Travel + Leisure, Kiplinger and The Washington Post. The Street says, “Score luxury cruises at bargain prices.”
For more information, please visit http://www.cruisecompete.com/ or http://www.cruisecompete.com/group_cruises/
CruiseCompete is an Iowa limited liability company and is not a travel agency nor owned by a travel agency.Media Contact
Company Name: Cruise Compete
Contact Person: Heidi M. Allison
Address:3314 SW 33rd Street
City: Des Moines
Country: United States