The U.S. recreational vehicle awnings market size is estimated to attain USD 1.7 billion by 2025 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2018 to 2025, according to the new report by Million Insights. Increasing demand for recreational vehicle (RV) awnings owing to its benefits such as weather protection and greater versatility is expected to be a key factor fostering growth of the market.
Growing consumer affinity regarding electrical awnings is projected to support the market growth. Further, various benefits associated with electric awnings which include expansion time, decreased retraction and better ability to mount fans, LED lights and speakers. These factors are anticipated to bolster the product demand. In case of buying vehicle, awnings consumer look for advanced technology functioned product, which in turn is expected to boost market growth.
To download the sample pdf of U.S. Recreational Vehicle Awnings Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/us-recreational-vehicle-rv-awnings-market/request-sample
Manufacturers such as Herculite, and Sunbrella engages in developing awning fabrics like polyester vinyl, acrylic and vinyl composites. In addition, raw material supplier offer customized fabrics with customer requirement. These new product developments along high demand for customized fabric materials are expected to boost the growth of the U.S. recreational vehicle (RV) awnings market.
Vinyl and acrylic fabric are most commonly used in awnings. Moreover, the companies are spending huge amount of money on research & development activities for developing advanced fabrics. These fabrics provide high reliability and operational performance.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Rising technology innovations for expansion and retraction of awnings is fostering the demand for RV awnings. Moreover, advanced features like automatic system, LED lights and speakers are also supporting the market growth.
• Electric vehicle awnings are anticipated to propel the CAGR of around 6.2% during the forecasted period.
• In 2017, manual awnings accounted for over USD 128.4 million in the overall market.
• Key players focus on developing new product designs and invest in R&D activities to remain competent in the market.
Million Insights has segmented the U.S. recreational vehicle awnings market based on product:
U.S. Recreational Vehicle Awnings Product Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
Browse the Latest Press Releases Available by Million Insights:
• U.S. Wound Care Centers Market - The United States wound care centers market size is projected to account for USD 17.0 billion by the end of 2027, growing at 3.7% CAGR over the forecast duration. Rise in awareness about the application of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) in the treatment of chronic wounds coupled with increasing geriatrics population is driving the market growth.
• Managed Print Services (MPS) Market - The global managed print services (MPS) market size is anticipated to value USD 53.13 billion until 2027. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecasted years, 2020 to 2027. The increasing need for maintaining documentation and the need for adoption of such services for monitoring of printing procedure is expected to augment the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar