The U.S. Private LTE & 5G Network Market size is estimated to touch USD 5.68 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is projected to grow at 17.0% CAGR over the forecast duration. The report emphasizes on 5G industry regulations, private network use cases, upcoming trend and the LTE networks. Furthermore, the report offers market estimation, in-depth analysis and potential customers from major industry verticals such as heavy machinery, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, food & beverages, smart cities, pharmaceuticals and others. Factors such as the advent of industry 4.0, smart cities construction and increasing adoption and integration of IoT applications are driving the market growth.
Industrial automation has gained traction in the United States following the advent of industry 4.0. Smart technologies used in the industries include 5G, Industrial IoT and high-resolution cameras to facilitate various operations. In addition, sensors deployment has been on the rise in manufacturing industries. Thus, above-mentioned factors are estimated to proliferate the demand for high-speed internet connectivity, as a result, projected to supplement U.S. private LTE & 5G network market growth.
To download the sample pdf of U.S. Private LTE & 5G Network Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/us-private-lte-5g-network-market/request-sample
The demand for a private network is gaining traction over a public network in various industrial applications owing to enhanced security, low latency, high-speed and reliability. Various end-user industries are already equipped with a private network. With the help of system integrators, they can easily upgrade their network system to 5G at a low cost. 5G technology is projected to transform the way industries are witnessing automation today. However, COVID-19 pandemic is expected to delay the installation of 5G infrastructure, thereby, hindering the market growth to some extent.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• COVID-19 has led to a shortage of workforce in the healthcare sector, as a result, the industry is witnessing increased adoption of private network & 5G technology to provide telehealth and remote monitoring services using high-speed connectivity.
• The government of the United States has banned Chinese 5G technology equipment providers. This has resulted in an increased challenge for domestic players to cater to the increasing need.
• In 2019, the manufacturing segment held approximately 20% share in the market. Further, the segment is likely to witness significant growth over the forecast duration.
• The transportation & logistics segment is anticipated to register considerable growth owing to the surging number of warehouses in the United States.
Million Insights has segmented the U.S. private LTE and 5G network market based on component, frequency, spectrum and vertical:
U.S. Private LTE & 5G Network Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2027)
• Radio Access Network (RAN)
• Core Network
• Backhaul & Transport
• Installation & Integration
• Data Services
• Support & Maintenance
U.S. Private LTE & 5G Network Frequency Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2027)
• Sub-6 GHz
U.S. Private LTE & 5G Network Spectrum Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2027)
• Unlicensed/ Shared
U.S. Private LTE & 5G Network Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2027)
• Electrical & Electronics
• Food & Beverages
• Heavy Machinery
• Clothing & Accessories
• Transportation & Logistics
• Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Connectivity
• Energy & Utilities
• Public Safety
• Enterprises & Campus
• Public Venues
• Oil & Gas
• Smart Cities
List of Key Players of U.S. Private LTE & 5G Network Market
• AT&T INC.
• Broadcom Inc.
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• Nokia Corporation
• Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
• Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
• T-Mobile USA, INC
• Verizon Communications
Read the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• LED Driver Market: The global LED driver market size accounted for USD 4.07 billion in 2018 and projected to grow at 16.3% CAGR over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025. Technologically advanced solution in LED lighting has improved performance and efficiency, which is expected to drive the LED drive demand during the forecast period.
• C-RAN Market: The global C-RAN market size was worth USD 8.47 billion in 2019. The market is estimated to register 22.7% CAGR over the forecast duration, 2020 to 2027. Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) is a centralized radio access network. Over the past years, there has been significant growth in the number of network-connected devices. Increased number of such devices has caused congestion in the network.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar