Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Las Vegas Artist M.E.K Colaborates with Italian #1 D.J. Mirko B. On track Element


M.E.K element,
M.E.K and D.J. Mirko B collaborating

Element has a Pop/R&B/Soul tune that boasts an aggressive Electric guitar riff, Drums and M.E.K.’s powerhouse vocals. With searing hard hitting beats and blissful electric guitar strings it is the perfect combination for a radio-friendly track without sounding complacent or generic in the slightest.

But the chorus is what defines Element. It is ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN’ AMAZING! M.E.K.’s verses and Choruses takes us into searing vocals that slays any competition at the moment. “You’re the earth, wind and fire to me baby you burn me down,” “I’m caught up in your hurricane/and I’m buried in your ground/and I’m afraid” It is choruses like these ones that creates the difference between good songs and great songs.

“It’s about how you end up in this place in a relationship and you’re like, ‘Where did this storm come from? How did I get so deep into something that ugly and hard to remove myself from?’ “How can a person that says he loves me, put me in these situations all the time.” And why am I still here holding on to a relationship that’s full of deceit and lies. M.E.K. explains, “It’s a very honest record that addresses how some relationships are, and whereby one of the partners is always hoping and holding on the idea that things will get better. Although, there’s definitely an invulnerable quality to it at the end.”

This outstanding Remix By D.J. Mirko B. will be available on Beatport 4-11-2014 on www.sound2kill4.com 

Check out M.E.K. Element music video here: http://youtu.be/AVXl0vL7eXA

For more information, visit:
www.sound2kill4.com, and
http://www.reverbnation.com/theofficialmek

Media Contact
Company Name: Sound2kill4 Records
Contact Person: Benny Brown jr
Email:Send Email
Phone: +31 516750863
Address:Vicariestraat 7
City: Donkerbroek
Country: Netherlands
Website: http://sound2kill4.com