Friday, July 30, 2021

An exclusive interview with the fashion icon Sarah Fadhlaoui

An exclusive interview with the fashion icon Sarah Fadhlaoui
An exclusive interview with the fashion icon Sarah Fadhlaoui
Sarah Fadhlaoui, also known as "Sarah Abdallah", is a renowned Tunisian fashion icon and film producer based in Dubai. She proves for the whole world that WOMEN "can" do anything with their confidence, self-reliance and ambition.

1) Would you please introduce yourself to our readers?

My name is Sarah Fadhlaoui, also known as “Sarah Abdallah”. I am a Tunisian fashion icon and film director-producer. After graduating from Audiovisual EAD University in 2005, I moved to Dubai in 2006 to be one of the most important and well known directors, producers and fashion icons there.

2) Was being a “fashion blogger” a dream or a career you sought for?

Indeed, I have always imagined life behind my camera lenses and all of this because of my love to beauty, creativity and innovation. It is all about my passion, love and talent at the same time.

3) What was the ideas behind “Dubai pretty ladies”?

In these 15 years in Dubai, I was able to create and Instagram profile called “Dubai pretty ladies” in 2013 to depict the lifestyle of the people out there. I have dedicated all my time and efforts to enhance my imagination and creativity to be seen as a fashion icon.

4) Have you ever changed your style for the sake of your career?

No doubts that my style has changed throughout the years, and now I am more exposed to social life and cameras where I am always present in events. I feel the responsibility of staying on track and fight the right ways to inspire other women to become successful. I promote brands, do styling sessions, attend a lot of events and you can say that fashion dwells in me, but throughout all these years I have built my identity and I was able to portray the best looks.

5) In which award you were mostly affected through your journey as a fashion blogger and influencer?

I was honored to have been awarded the most popular influencers, coming superstars across fashion, beauty and lifestyle. Wining The Cosmopolitan Influencer Award bet in lifestyle by voting from all over the world was a dream which came true. Besides, I have been selected by Ahlan Hot 100 The UAE’s most talked about in 2017. Actually both awards were at the same level of importance according to me, in each time I prove that my ambition has no limits.

6) How many events did you cover throughout your journey?

I’ve covered all the top social and fashion events happenings in the city, here some references Cartier, Dior, Hermes, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Chanel, Tiffany & Co, Piaget, Bvlgari, Versace, TomFord… and attended the Dubai World Cup, Dubai International Film Festival, Distinctive International Arab Festivals Awards and many more. Besides, I’ve hosted many High-End Brand Events including Bvlgari, Givenchi, Jimmy choo, Saint Laurent, Armani, Alfa Romeo, Cosmopolitan Beauty Award, Dayson…

7) It’s been noted that your work is women-centered, what can you say regarding this point?

I strongly dedicate my platform to empowering women. I focus on this through my storytelling videos and the contents I produce, and I make sure I am inspiring them with my style and guiding them through all what I do. Furthermore, I feel the urge of fighting for their rights and helping them reach whatever they want to reach and always aim high.

8) Do you like to give any insight through our stage for our readers?

I would like to say that there is no limit to we, as women, can accomplish since there is no force equal to a woman determined to rise. Never let go on your dreams and never feel uncapable of doing whatever you want to do. Just work hard with all your efforts and passion, stay strong and shoot for the stars. With your ambition you will never be lost, and if you did so you will land on the moon.

Media Contact
Company Name: KOSAWADA AGENCY
Contact Person: Jinan Fahes
Email:Send Email
Phone: 0097470715766
Country: United States
Website: www.kosawadapanel.com