Dr. John Zielonka, one of Canada’s most trusted and best known health and wellness experts, has recently announced the release of the second edition of his highly appreciated book “The Science of Vitamins Meets Optimum Health & Common Sense: Transform & Protect Your Health for Life.” This updated edition of the book contains new chapters on immunity, and can be an excellent resource for individuals looking to optimize their health during and after the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. In almost no time, the book has ranked as Amazon’s #1 bestseller in multiple categories.
Dr. John Zielonka is a functional health doctor, an orthomolecular nutritionist and is a 14-time award winning neuro-functional sports and wellness chiropractor. He has been the Director of Health and Wellness Canada for the past 30 years and is the founder of National Health Day in Canada. Over a period of almost three decades, he has been helping individuals learn what true health is all about. A familiar name in television and radio, Dr. Zielonka has already written eight insightful books.
In the updated, 2nd edition of Dr. Zielonka’s book “The Science of Vitamins Meets Optimum Health & Common Sense: Transform & Protect Your Health for Life,” the readers will -
- Discover the exact steps to optimize immunity for life.
- Learn how vitamins play a role in preventing cancer, heart disease, diabetes, brain disorders, immune issues and much more.
- Understand once and for all who needs to take vitamins and why.
- Discover how scientific studies can come to opposite conclusions.
- Learn how living in the health & wellness paradigm vs. the sick-care system can save life.
- Understand how to read a vitamin label as well as the science behind the standards of the world’s best labs.
- Discover which vitamins and prescription drugs do not mix as well as which vitamins are essential while taking drugs.
“I am an Intermittent Fasting/Keto specialist. I often talk about the importance of supplementing with vitamins, especially given nutrient deficient state of our modern day foods. Dr. Zielonka’s book is a great accompaniment for my patients and a great guide for overall health,” posted a reviewer on Amazon.
The new edition of “The Science of Vitamins Meets Optimum Health & Common Sense: Transform & Protect Your Health for Life” is now available in Kindle as well as Paperback versions.
To find out more, please visit https://www.amazon.com/Science-Vitamins-Optimum-Health-Common-ebook/dp/B08KQH8W21
About the Author:
Dr. John Zielonka is one of Canada’s most trusted health and wellness experts. Author of 8 books including “The Science of Brain Health – The Simple 7 Step Solution to Prevent the Nightmare of Alzheimer’s”, he is a functional health doctor, an orthomolecular nutritionist, holds a fellowship in Vitamin Supplementation and Anti-Aging and is the founder of National Health Day in Canada. He has made over 100 television and radio appearances and has helped thousands to transform their health and their lives.