Air Conditioner market in Pakistan is expected to increase. The growth is led by increasing investment in public and private infrastructure development with government Vision 2025.
Most of the sector, such as healthcare, housing, hospitality, commercial, education and manufacturing, are expected to get funds; this will propel the air conditioner market in Pakistan. Moreover, the agreement between Pakistan and China for CPEC (China-Pakistan Economic Corridor) for massive investment will also play a growth factor in Pakistan Air Conditioner market. Pakistan Air Conditioner demand was more than 870 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
The market for Air Conditioner in Pakistan is growing year on year, this growth is due to rising middle class population, increasing number of houses, buildings and other structures comprising demand of Room Air Conditioners (RAC), including window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as Commercial Air Conditioners.
RAC demand is given from 2016 to 2019 and Commercial Air Conditioners demand is given from 2013 to 2019. Pakistan Air Conditioner demand was more than 870 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
This report contains Air Conditioner sales volume of houses, buildings, and other structures, and completed units including heat pump types for both cooling and heating. Portable type ACs and fan coil units used for a hydronic system are excluded in the report.
In the report Room Air Conditioner sales volume consist window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as residential-use multi systems. Commercial Air Conditioners demand consists of commercial-use medium/large-sized split type ACs, remote condenser type ACs, single packaged ACs, and VRF systems, including unitary type ACs and unitary type heat pumps.
This report is divided into 8 Chapters
1. Introduction: First Chapter provides the introduction of Pakistan Air Conditioner Market.
2. Executive Summary: Third Chapter provides executive summary of the report, key points of Pakistan Air Conditioner Sales Volume are given in this chapter.
3. Pakistan Air Conditioner (AC) Volume: This chapter provides consolidated sales number of Air Conditioner in Pakistan. The numbers are covered for each year from 2013 to 2019.
4. Volume Share – Pakistan Air Conditioner (AC): This report covers sales of Room Air Conditioner and Commercial Air Conditioner, sales volume share from the year 2013 to 2019.
5. Pakistan Room Air Conditioners: This report covers sales of Pakistan Room Air Conditioners from the year 2013 to 2019.
6. Segments of Pakistan Room Air Conditioners: Segments of Pakistan Room Air Conditioners, Window Type and Split AC Type are covered in this report with year 2016 to 2019.
7. Pakistan Commercial Air Conditioners: This report covers Pakistan Commercial Air Conditioners sales volume for year 2013 to 2019
8. Segments of Commercial Air PAC Conditioners: Segments of Commercial Air PAC Conditioner Sales Volume and Commercial VRF Air Conditioner Sales Volume are provided in this section.
Table of Contents and List of Figures:
2. Executive Summary
3. Pakistan Air Conditioner (AC) Volume
4. Pakistan Air Conditioner Volume Share Analysis
5. Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Sales Volume
6. Segments – Room Air Conditioners
6.1 Window-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
6.2 Split-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
7. Commercial Air Conditioner Sales Volume
8. Segments – Commercial Air Conditioners
8.1 Commercial Air PAC Conditioner Sales Volume
8.2 Commercial VRF Air Conditioner Sales Volume
List of Figures:
Figure-01: Pakistan Air Conditioner (AC) Volume (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-02: Pakistan Air Conditioner (AC) Volume Share by Room AC & Commercial (Percent), 2013 – 2019
Figure-03: Pakistan Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-04: Pakistan Window-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 – 2019
Figure-05: Pakistan Split-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 – 2019
Figure-06: Pakistan Commercial Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-07: Pakistan Commercial PAC Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-08: Pakistan Commercial VRF Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Industry Related Opportunity:
India Air Conditioner Volume: https://www.renub.com/india-air-conditioner-volume-dd.php
China Air Conditioner Volume: https://www.renub.com/china-air-conditioner-volume-dd.php
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses. Our wide clientele comprises of major players in Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance), Energy, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, and Social sector. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. We are regarded as one of the best providers of knowledge. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers and executives to make informed and correct decisions.
Phone No: +1 678-302-0700 (USA) | +91-120-421-9822 (IND)
Follow on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/renub-research
Company Name: Renub Research
Contact Person: Rajat Gupta
Country: United States