Sunday, October 30, 2016

Young Mom’s Must-Have Electric Vehicle – Airwheel S8 2 Wheels Electric scooter

I am a young mom with my own vehicle–Airwheel S8. Never did I realize a mom could be so fashionable and healthy until I owned such an intelligent electric scooter.

Have interest and click the website to consult:
http://lr.zoosnet.net/LR/Chatpre.aspx?id=LEF97767077&lng=en

Since I graduated from university, I got married soon afterwards. Now I have been a mom for a year. Being a mom, I have to pay attention to my image more. Otherwise, my daughter will be ashamed of me. Today let me introduce you my special vehicle–Airwheel intelligent electric scooter S8 which adds a lot to my charm.

Airwheel intelligent electric scooter S8

As a freelancer, I usually work at home so I become the one to take care of my daughter. Thanks to my S8 2-wheeled electric scooter, I didn’t have to take a cab or bus, saving me quite a sum of money and trouble. Airwheel S8 rewrites the algorithm and upgrades the pressure sensitive system from two-shaft driving to all-round three-shaft driving, to achieve the purpose of either standing or sitting to ride. Riding becomes easier and safer with sitting posture.

 two wheel self-balancing scooter

With the 14.8kg item weight, I can lift it effortlessly. Also, riding such a fashionable vehicle makes me the coolest mom ever. Every time I ride the S8 in the street, I will always attract crowds. When we are staying at home, my daughter loves me holding her and going around in circle until she gets tired enough to fall asleep. As the S8 two wheel self-balancing scooter is mounted with the best rubber tires, it is able to provide me with a smooth ride. Thus, my girl won’t be awake when I put her back into the cradle. Moreover, the employment of magnetic levitation motor allows the scooter to generate very little noise, which is very convenient for me.

sitting-posture electric scooter

Besides, the Airwheel S8 sitting-posture electric scooter powered by electricity, won’t lead to any air pollution at all. Apart from that, it can be used to exercise my body. As to a freelancer who has to sit in front of a computer for a long time, some exercise once in a while would be a great way to keep healthy.

If you want to be a cool and competent mom, go and ride Airwheel S8 two wheel electric walkcar then.

Media Contact
Company Name: Airwheel Holding Limited
Contact Person: Eric
Email:Send Email
Phone: +8618651968700
Country: United States
Website: http://www.airwheel.net