Thursday, January 30, 2020

Interview with talented Hip Hop artist Ortega emerging from the streets of National City, San Diego

Ortega is a talented new Hip Hop artist who entered the music scene with a band with his back to back singles that received great feedback from the fans and critics alike. He is known for his groovy tracks like ‘City Boy Anthem’, ‘More Money” and the latest release “Superstar”. Ortega is currently unsigned & trending all over California.  

In this exclusive interview, he talks about his musical journey so far and his goals as a musician.

Interviewer: Give us a brief of your background.

Ortega: I’ve been working on music since I was 10 years old when my mom bought me a karaoke machine and I started recording freestyles on Cassette Tapes. It was once I got into the whole party scene when I was around 14 began to throw house parties and making money then I started to emerge as a Hip Hop artist by releasing music by performing them at my house parties. I had major labels offering me deals but I was just too young & hard-headed that I rejected all the offers and stopped making music as I went back to being a student-athlete & started to chase my dreams of being a professional soccer player. Once I achieved playing college and receiving a scholarship out in Kansas I got back into music since my college career came to an end as my transcripts fucked me over & was ineligible to play losing my scholarship and just leaving soccer and college behind... Now I’m set to release 3 projects in 2020 & a bunch of singles so I’m excited to be back in the game and ready to take over it too.

Interviewer: What inspired you to become a Hip Hop artist?

Ortega: Just the love of being a creative artist. Having my own unique sound separates me from the artist. Just relating to other hip hop artist stories makes me believe that I’m meant to do this.

Interviewer: Who are your favorite artists in the music industry?

Ortega: YG is my favorite artist. I also look up to Drake, Mozzy, & many more artist I would say those are my favorite artist in the industry that I bump on the daily.

Interviewer: Tell us something about the songs you have done so far.

Ortega: The songs I’ve been working on is relative to explain everything that goes on in my life.

Interviewer: Where do you aspire to reach in the music industry?

Ortega: I can see myself on the billboard and buzzing worldwide one day. Once I surround myself with the right team.

Media Contact
Company Name: ORTEGAGOTGAME | NA$TY CITY RECORDS
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email:Send Email
Country: United States
Website: www.ortegagotgame.com/