Friday, December 26, 2014

Astrid Beerkens Presented The Paisley Collection - Her New Collection Of Bags


my7ways
Astrid Beerkens presented her new collection leatherware for My7Ways to press and special guests from the fashion and Dutch showbiz scene.

On Friday December 12th at 17:00 designer Astrid Beerkens presented her new collection leatherware for My7Ways to press and special guests from the fashion and Dutch showbiz scene. Her new collection of bags is called The Paisley Collection.

Hundreds of enthusiastic guests were able to see the My7Ways fashion show live on the catwalk during The Masters of LXRY Fair at the RAI Exhibition Centre in Amsterdam. This grand show was another successful production of Amsterdam Fashion TV directed by Manuel Ivan Maria Perrotta.

My7Ways is known for their colorful and unique handmade bags, produced in the 7 colors of the rainbow. For the unique and limited Paisley Collection, Astrid Beerkens found her inspiration not only from the 7 colors of the rainbow, but also from an ancient Hindu religious festival called ‘Holi’. It is also known as the festival of colors or the festival of love.

After the show Astrid Beerkens invited her guests for drinks & bites at the luxurious and colorful exhibition booth of My7Ways. Among them there where many famous Dutch people from fashion and showbiz.

With the presentation of this unique collection, a new era is born for the luxury handbag in Europe. CEO of Amsterdam Fashion TV, Manuel Perotta and My7Ways designer Astrid Beerkens were proud to present their successful fashion show.


For more information, please visit:
www.my7ways.nl, or
www.my7ways.com

Media Contact
Company Name: My7Ways
Contact Person: Astrid Beerkens
Email:Send Email
Phone: 0031 35 582 18 36
Address:Oud Loosdrechtsedijk 69D, 1231 LR Loosdrecht
City: Amsterdam
State: Noord Holland
Country: Netherlands
Website: http://www.my7ways.nl/