Monday, June 5, 2023

Aileen Charland, Business Professional, Talks Success In New Online Interview

Farmington, CT - June 5, 2023 - Aileen Charland is a successful business professional committed to her role as an Executive Assistant to the CEO and CFO at TRUMPF North America Inc. As an enthusiastic and high-performing individual, Aileen obtained an Associates Degree from Manchester Community College in 2003 before earning a Bachelor's Degree from Eastern Connecticut State University in 2006. With an extensive list of professional accomplishments, Aileen attributes much of her success to her unwavering dedication. As an avid learner, Aileen is always seeking out new opportunities and considers herself to be a lifelong learner. “I hope to forever be a student and learn something new every day. A mentor once told me to always do the best I can do, and that is what I consistently strive for.”

In a recent discussion with an online interview platform, Aileen provides an overview of how she measures success, “Success is different for everyone. For me, success isn’t only about receiving awards in the workplace or salary bonuses or increases. Success for me is helping my executives be successful with their objectives, knowing that I gave my best efforts to what I was working on, seeing a project through to completion, and coming home to relax because I feel accomplished after days or weeks of hard work.”

Aileen is constantly motivated to help others. As a team player she enjoys coordinating projects and strategizing effective solutions. Having served in several philanthropic leadership positions including Executive Vice President of American Marketing Association, ECSU Collegiate Chapter, Marketing Director of her local historical society board and Board Member of her condominium association, she is able to take on a wide range of responsibilities and manage all tasks accordingly. 

Throughout the conversation, Aileen also shares her way of conducting business, “I strive to provide top-notch service to the executives I serve and pride myself on anticipating and staying ahead of their needs. My goal is to always do the right thing for the company and usually the right thing isn’t the easiest or the quickest. Typically, it requires time and effort, which I am ready and willing to bring my best to. I’m also a huge proponent of embracing and fostering teamwork.”

As a motivated and forward thinking individual, Aileen always has the best interest of her organization in mind. With an eye for detail she also brings a high-degree of enthusiasm to her role. 

Anyone interested in learning more about Aileen can read the full interview directly on the website.

About Aileen Charland

Aileen Charland is a high-performing business professional and an Executive Assistant to the CEO and CFO at TRUMPF Inc - a German based industrial manufacturing company. Aileen holds an Associates Degree from Manchester Community College and a Bachelor's Degree from Eastern Connecticut State University. In her role, Aileen provides essential support to senior management and helps ensure all daily operations run smoothly.

Media Contact
Contact Person: Aileen Charland
Email:Send Email
Country: United States
Website: https://bmmagazine.co.uk/business/aileen-charland-highlights-how-she-copes-with-the-challenges-of-her-professional-role/