Tuesday, June 29, 2021

World Financial Group Launches Revolutionary Financial Life Planning for Canadians

World Financial Group is breaking records! The company believes this will bring a revolutionary change in the lives of Canadian citizens. Long hours of planning and tireless efforts have led World Financial Group to become the premium financial consultancy in the country.

Irene Meyer began her journey by coaching various teams throughout her early working years Her desire to make them stand out was so strong that she wished to see her subordinates achieve their career goals, whatever that might have looked like. It was because of this that she began to have a vision where she saw herself becoming the most unique banker in the industry.

Once, Irene graduated college, she was left thinking of what was next. Not knowing exactly what she wanted to do, she responded to an ad that read, "Looking for bankers in a grocery store". That was her first introduction to the banking world.

Ed Mylett was one of the first to do WFG back in the ‘90s. I have for years wanted to stand out in a sea of bankers where I worked. It was not until I met my husband that I realized the kind of bank manager, and therefore person, that I wanted to be. I realized that my growth and personal development was the only thing that was going to launch and exponentially grow my potential”, says the woman behind it all, Irene Meyer.

World Financial Group is not looking to sell products. World Financial Group's motto is “No Family Left Behind”. The team simply provides valuable information so that when a client makes a financial decision, big or small, they have all the options to make a well-informed decision. The company is constantly on the lookout to finding special individuals to join the team that will further the common goal of the company.

I want to share my insights with the world in hopes to inspire at least a few in my path to rediscovering what I am capable of. I realized that we are all dying. I use this thought to quench the thirst that I must discover new things every day. I use the thought of leaving my loved ones one day to fill my cup of gratitude for all that I am blessed to have and will continue to receive”, says CEO and founder, Irene Meyer.

Irene's shared vision of "No Family Left Behind" is a reflection of her vision to help 10,000 Families Out of DebtShe, along with the team, believes that for every story that comes their way, WFG has the technology and experience to make its client’s financial dreams come true.

For more information, please visit: https://agents.wfgcanada.ca/irene-meyer

Media Contact
Company Name: World Financial Group
Contact Person: Irene Meyer
Email:Send Email
Phone: (780) 916-9189
Country: United States
Website: https://agents.wfgcanada.ca/irene-meyer