Friday, November 27, 2015

I am Everybody's Darling and My Name is Fosjoas K3 Self-Balancing Scooter

I, Fosjoas K3, play different roles in people's daily life. I can send people to work and save much time in rush hours. I also send many students to school. On weekends, I will take people to enjoy beautiful scenery and fresh air in the open air. I am also a daily transport of many elderly people

I am Fosjoas K3 sitting-posture electric scooter and I am unique in my big family. According to my name, people can get to know that I provide sitting-posture riding mode and a soft leather saddle, which makes long-distance travels relaxing and comfortable. After all, it makes riders fatigued if adopting standing-posture riding mode, like my V-series siblings. Meanwhile, under my saddle, it is an original hydraulic suspension system that aims at absorbing shock on bumpy roads and controlling speed when going downhill so as to protect riders.

http://www.fosjoas.com/scooters/fosjoas_K3_8.jpg

Besides, I am also equipped with another two protection system, including automatic steering-sensor system and electronic brake system. The former ensures a safe riding in night and its notification light is full of personality. The latter offers quick and accurate brake with 50mm stopping distance. Then, the personal safety when braking has been protected to the best. 

In order to make long-distance travels be possible, R&D team selects 520Wh Samsung lithium-ion battery for me. It is said the power of this battery is five times stronger than that of traditional lead acid battery. The battery capacity directly decides the range and my maximum range is 45km. Therefore, I, as an intelligent scooter can play different roles in people’s daily life. I can send young people to go to work and save much time for them in rush hours. Naturally, they get more sleep time and are more energetic in daily work. I also send many students to go to school and their parents really believe in me, because I am safe. On weekends, I will take people to enjoy beautiful scenery and fresh air in the open air, and they can fully relax themselves. I am also a daily transport of many elderly people.

http://www.fosjoas.com/scooters/fosjoas_K3_9.jpg

More and more people choose and I am really happy. Some people even say that I am everybody’s darling.

Media Contact
Company Name: MOBEN INT'L (ENGLAND) CO., LTD
Contact Person: Jason
Email:Send Email
Address:Room 707, Block A, Electronic Science & Technology Building, No.2070, Shennan Middle Rd.
City: Shenzhen
State: Guangdong
Country: United Kingdom
Website: http://www.fosjoas.com