“Global Internet of Things Industry Research Report 2017-2025” is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the IoT Market. This report studies Internet of Things in Global market, especially North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. Focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with size, growth, capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer includes Apple, Inc., Bosch Software Innovations GmbH, Cisco Systems, Inc., General Electric, Google, IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated and SAP SE.
Request Sample Copy - http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000128
Internet of Things (IoT) facilitates the connection of various devices through network technology. IoT is a network of objects embedded with electronics, software, network connectivity and sensors. IoT aids to build smart communication environments like smart transportation, smart homes, smart shopping, and smart healthcare and so on.
The report aims to provide an overview of global IoT market with detailed market segmentation by component, connectivity network, application and geography. The global IoT market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. Increasing investments in IoT divisions, the increase in connectivity of the internet globally and high adoption of devices such as tablets and smart phones have raised the global demand for IoT.
Inquire and Speak to Expert for More Details - http://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPTE100000128
The objectives of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global IoT market
- To analyze and forecast the global IoT market on the basis of component, connectivity network and application
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall IoT market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key IoT players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
- Some of the leading players in IoT market are Apple, Inc., Bosch Software Innovations GmbH, Cisco Systems, Inc., General Electric, Google, IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated and SAP SE
Buy a Copy of Complete 150 Pages Report - http://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000128
Segmentations Covered in the Internet of Things Market
- Components: Sensors, RFID, Processor, Memory, Networking components, Control Devices, Others
- Connectivity Technology: Bluetooth, Zigbee, Z-Wave, 6LowPAN, Thread, WiFi, Cellular, NFC (Near Field Communication), Others
- Application: Manufacturing, Healthcare, Energy, Industrial, Consumer Electronics, Transportation, Building and Home Automation, Others
- Geographical Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), South America (SAM)
Reason to Buy
- Highlights widely used product offerings thereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Internet of Things market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Get reliable information about the strategies manufacturers in this market use to drive revenue
- Gain insights into the competitive landscape, to strengthen market competitiveness and positioning
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as the those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the current and future impact of the five forces namely: bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutes, threat of new entrants and degree of competition
View Complete Company Profile and Table of Contents - http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/internet-of-things-iot-market
Related Market Research Reports
IoT in Smart Cities Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Technology, Solution, Platform, Vertical and Region (http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/iot-in-smart-cities-market)
A 'smart city' is an urban region that is highly advanced in terms of overall infrastructure, sustainable real estate, communications and market viability. It is a city where information technology is the principal infrastructure and the basis for providing essential services to residents. The concept of a "smart city" is becoming more and more prevalent, with cities recognizing that analytics and business intelligence can be integral to running a municipality more efficiently. The report aims to provide an overview of Global IoT in smart Cities Market with detailed market segmentation by technology, platform, solution, industry vertical, and geography. The global IoT in smart cities market is expected to witness decent growth during the forecast period due to increasing demand of intelligent cites.
Big Data Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Component, Deployment Model and vertical (http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/big-data-market)
The exponential growth in the number of connected and smart devices across different organizations, verticals and organizations day to day activities has resulted in the high volume of structured and unstructured data generation. Which has ultimately fostered the adoption of efficient big data solutions and services. As Big Data technologies and solutions offers users’ actionable insights which are critical for their businesses, it has experienced a good adoption rate in almost every industry verticals. North America holds one of the largest share in the global Big Data market. High technological adoption trends and high growth of data among different verticals in North American region has particularly boosted the growth of the Big Data market.
Supply Chain Analytics Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Solution, Service, Deployment Type and Industry Vertical (http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/supply-chain-analytics-market)
In today's highly competitive environment companies are putting high focus on optimizing operational expenses in order to achieve high efficiency and manageability. Efficient supply chain analytics solutions and tools helps organizations to achieve efficient forecasting, improved supplier network, improved warehouse management and high supply chain visibility which will ultimately help companies for effectively and cost efficiently cater the changing and dynamic end user demands. The report aims to provide an overview of Global Supply Chain Analytics Market along with detailed segmentation of market by solution, services, deployment type, industry verticals and five major geographical regions. Global Supply Chain Analytics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period due to as it provides end users greater visibility and improved forecasting accuracy.
For More Market Reports on “Big Data & Analytics” (http://www.theinsightpartners.com/categories/big-data-analytics)
TheInsightPartners.com is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sam