The global control valves market is projected to reach USD 11.85 billion by 2025, according to Million Insights. Rising adoption of industrial automation in various industries such as oil and gas, water and wastewater, chemicals, and others is expected to fuel the market growth. In addition, the rising demand for control valves from the food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries is projected to further drive the market growth during the forecast period, 2018 to 2025.
The control valve is gaining traction among end use industries, as it helps to control pressure and temperature throughout the upstream, midstream, and downstream activities. Hence, increasing oil and gas exploration processes are fueling the demand for control valves.
To download the sample PDF of Control Valves Market Report “please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-control-valve-market/request-sample
The control valves enable wide range of advantages in the latest sophisticated fluid management systems. In the pharma industry. The demand for control valve in fluid handling management has increased to produce safe and hygienic products These valves are also used in the food and beverage industry to maintain the speed of the manufacturing process and maintain the hygiene of packaged food. Control valves play an indispensable role in the food and beverage industry, as these valves reduce the risk of cross-contamination, leakage, and helps to boost food safety.
In 2017, Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share of the global control valve market due to rising in the application of control valves in water & wastewater industries. Further, there is a growing demand for the component from the power and energy sector in the regions resulting in a large market share. Several industries in this region are investing in automation, which is expected to propel the demand for control valves. Moreover, the expansion of shale gas and oil sands in North America, increasing exploration activities in the oil and gas industry in Middle East & Africa is expected to accelerate the demand for this market over the forecast period.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• On the basis of components, the actuators held the largest market share, in 2017 and expected to retain its position over the forecast period, from 2018 to 2025. This growth is attributed to significant cost of actuator as compare to valve body.
• 1” to 6” size of control valve dominated the global market, in 2017 due to increasing demand from various end use industries such as chemical, pharmaceuticals, food & beverage and others.
• Asia Pacific held the largest share, in 2017 in terms of revenue.
• The major players include in the control valve market are AVK Holding A/S; IMI plc; Schlumberger Limited, Emerson Electric Co., and Flowserve Corporation.
Million Insights has segmented the global control valves market on the basis of component, size, product, end-use, and region:
Control Valves Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
• Valve body
Control Valves Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
• Less than 1”
• Between 1” to 6”
• Between 6” to 25”
• Between 25” to 50”
• More than 50”
Control Valves Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
Control Valves End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
• Oil & Gas
• Energy & Power
• Water & Wastewater
• Food & Beverage
• Others (manufacturing, electronics, marine, pulp & paper, and textiles)
Control Valves Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.)
• South Africa
Explore the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
• Fuel Cell Market: The global fuel cell market size is anticipated to touch USD 33.09 billion by 2027. The market is likely to exhibit 15.5% CAGR from 2020 to 2027, as per a report published by Million Insights.
• Smart Ticketing Market: The global smart ticketing market size is anticipated to account for USD 33.7 billion by the end of 2026 and is estimated to grow at compound annual growth rate of 14.9% during the forecast period 2019 to 2026
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar