Air Conditioner Preventative Maintenance
Why It’s Not Smart to Wait for a Breakdown to Get Your HVAC Unit Serviced
Preventative maintenance of your HVAC unit is truly a very wise investment. All systems, regardless of the brand and no matter how expensive, are subject to breakdowns; but by spending a little each year on preventative maintenance, you’ll almost certainly save on expensive repairs. However, there are in other ways that you’ll save also.
- Reduce Energy Bills – by keeping your unit cleaned and serviced, you will save money on your power bill. And since the system will use less energy, it’s good for the planet.
- Your unit will last longer. Sometimes one part malfunctioning will cause wear and tear on other parts. Ignoring problems until later will increase the chance that you’ll have to spend big bucks on a new system. Just as not keeping oil in your car will cause a major problem, not servicing your HVAC can cause major problems.
- Peace of mind. By keeping your unit serviced, you are much less likely to come home on a hot Georgia summer day to a very uncomfortable house.
- In the event that your unit does malfunction, you’ll already have an established relationship with a professional who is likely to put you at the top of the list.
Even though most maintenance should be performed by a professional, there are some things you can do for yourself:
If you do need to contact a professional then reach out for some help with your air conditioning repair in McDonough.
- Change the filter every month.
- Keep plants and debris from around the unit outside. Plants should be at least 1-1/2 feet from the unit.
- Use your hose to wash the outside unit when dirt starts to accumulate.
- And make sure that the registers and returns are not blocked inside the house.
Want more tips? Go to our facebook page to read many other tips for AC repair in McDonough Ga.
Video Link: https://goo.gl/maps/VksSr8XpUn1fJTWUA
Company Name: JSC Enterprises LLC
Contact Person: Steve Cassell
Phone: (770) 957-1768
Address:1110 Post Oak Rdg
Country: United States