Global Connected Enterprise Market size is expected to reach USD 1.94 trillion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing need for automation and proliferation of connected devices is providing new growth avenues for the connected enterprise market.
Enterprises are moving toward digital technologies to transform their business operations, improve customer experiences and rapidly respond to emerging threats and opportunities. Industry collaborations with connected technology are gaining prominence for improving agility, productivity, and business process management. Although the Internet-of-Things (IoT) and connected technologies are becoming adept, several organizations have not included their collaboration with smart technologies in business strategies.
The implementation of intelligent networks has improved optimization of assets including equipment reliability, and energy usage and has expanded the capacity of existing assets. Enterprises are integrating people, tools, processes, and platforms comprising infrastructure and applications to disrupt the business productivity with next-generation solutions.
Moreover, organizations are looking for innovative ways to differentiate themselves from their competitors and overcome threats from new entrants. Connected solutions are increasingly adopted for generating new revenue streams and improving profit margins. These solutions help enterprises in increasing their operational efficiency by enabling real-time monitoring of assets. However, fragmented technology standards and growing security concerns are expected to deter the industry growth.
Full Research Report on Global Connected Enterprise Market:
U.S. connected enterprise market, by component, 2014 - 2025 (USD Billion)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Customer experience management is expected to be the fastest-growing segment owing to its transition from being transactional to more interactive and informative solution
- The managed services segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 35% from 2016 to 2025. due to the increasing need for outsourcing IoT-related capabilities
- The device management platform is anticipated to account for over 25% revenue share by 2025; the need to drive connected products assessment, reduce operational costs, and improve service quality is propelling the demand for a device management platform
- The healthcare sector is expected to reach a valuation of over USD 150 billion by 2025 on account of its transition from providing provider-centric to patient-centric solutions
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market as the enterprises in the region are deploying connected infrastructure in new areas to improve their revenues.
- The key industry players include IBM Corporation, Rockwell Automation, Inc., IBM Corporation, Honeywell International, Inc., and PTC Inc.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/emerging-and-next-generation-technologies
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Connected Enterprise Market based on component, solution, services, platform, application, and region:
Connected Enterprise Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
Connected Enterprise Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Manufacturing execution system
- Customer experience management
- Business analytics
- Application value management
- Remote monitoring
Connected Enterprise Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Professional services
- Managed services
Connected Enterprise Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Connectivity management
- Application enablement and development
- Device management
Connected Enterprise Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- IT & telecom
- Food & beverage
Connected Enterprise Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Access Blog on this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blog/connected-enterprise-market-trends-analysis
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist - U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States