Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Chris Powell Diet App & Plan Helps Transform Military Wife’s Waistline and Marriage


Military Wife's Transformation Using the Chris Powell Diet App
Angelina Cole is a Marine Corps wife who was unhappy with her looks and struggled with a negative mindset. Fed up with her weight gain, she decided to give Chris Powell's transformation plan a try, purchasing products and downloading Chris Powell's app. Through a commitment to exercise, following the program daily with the Vemma Bod-e app, the weight began to come off.* Cole says the app was integral for her success.

JACKSONVILLE, N.C. – Angelina Cole is a Marine Corps wife who was unhappy with her looks and struggled with a negative mindset. Fed up with her weight gain, she decided to give Chris Powell’s transformation plan a try, purchasing products and downloading Chris Powell’s app.

“My husband left for deployment and I vowed I was going to change,” shares Cole of North Carolina. “I told him I was going to lose the weight and get back to the old me.”

Through a commitment to exercise, following the program daily with the Vemma Bod-e app, the weight began to come off.* Cole says the app was integral for her success.

“The app helped me stay on track as well as motivate me and inspire me, especially when the videos from Chris Powell and Heidi popped up,” explains Cole. “The best part was receiving three-hour notifications with reminders of what to do.”


Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/embed/xuPrefIGAls

Soon, Angelina was 50 pounds lighter and ready to surprise her husband Alex when he returned from his deployment.*

As Alex got out of the bus, she immediately spotted him, but he, on the other hand, didn’t recognize her.

“I clobbered him in a hug and then he recognized me,” she says.

Now at her goal weight of 120 pounds, Angelina had transformed body from a size 14 to a size 2-4 to match her petite, 5’0” frame.*

And she couldn’t have been happier.

“Our marriage has flipped in a 180-degree positive direction,” she says. “It’s crazy for us how we’ve finally put these two worlds together. I couldn’t picture my life any other way. We are truly blessed.”

She’s also proud to say she’s paying it forward helping other women, too.

“I’m really passionate now about helping other women lose weight and not feel horrible about themselves,” says Cole. “Now I have the ability to help other people and that motivates me to keep myself on track.”

*Two pilot studies conducted by Vemma showed that 55 participants who followed the Vemma Bod•e Transformation Plan lost an average of 14.8 pounds in 12 weeks. Vemma recommends a healthy approach to weight loss by consulting with your healthcare provider before starting any new exercise or diet plan. The Vemma Bod•e Transformation Plan includes following a healthy diet and daily exercise. These testimonials are from Vemma Affiliates who have the opportunity to earn commissions by selling Vemma products.

Media Contact
Company Name: Vemma Nutrition Company
Contact Person: Jennifer Pinner
Email:Send Email
Phone: 1-800-577-0777
Address:1621 W Rio Salado Parkway
City: Tempe
State: AZ
Country: United States
Website: http://www.vemma.com