(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Epidemiology
DelveInsight's ' Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Epidemiology Forecast to 2030' report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma starts when cells that make up the urinary bladder becomes cancerous. Bladder neoplasms can arise from any of the four bladder wall layers. They are broadly classified as either epithelial or non-epithelial (mesenchymal), with over 95% being epithelial. Epithelial tumors with differentiation toward normal urothelium are urothelial/ urinary carcinoma (UC). Other types of bladder neoplasms, namely, squamous cell carcinoma, adenocarcinoma, small cell carcinoma and sarcoma account for 2–5% of bladder neoplasms.
Request for free sample page: - https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/metastatic-urothelial-carcinoma-epidemiology-forecast
Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Epidemiology Perspective by DelveInsight
The Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Epidemiology
The majority of UC occurs in males with approximately has two-to-three fold greater incidence as compared to females. UC is the invasion of the basement membrane or lamina propria by neoplastic cells of urothelial origin. The main causative agents of upper tract UC and urinary bladder cancer include cigarette smoking and work-related exposure, while other factors are more specific to the carcinogenesis of upper tract UC (i.e., Balkan endemic nephropathy).
From a clinical point of view, urinary bladder cancers are classified as non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) and muscle-invasive bladder cancer (MIBC), because the invasion of the muscle layer is the major determinant of carrying out a cystectomy. The 5-year relative survival rate for patients with UBC ranges from 97% (stage I) to 22% (stage IV). The World Health Organization classifies bladder cancers based on type of tumor from low-grade (grade I and II) to high-grade (grade III). The WHO has substituted the old term provisional cell carcinoma with Urothelial carcinoma. Invasion is referred to as ‘micro-invasion’ when the complexity of invasion is 2 mm or less.
Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Key Facts
- As per the National Cancer Institute a high increase in the number of cases of UC with an estimated number of 80,470 newly diagnosed cases and 17,670 deaths were expected in 2019 in the United States.
- A review paper published by Clinton et al. titled “Review of the Clinical Approaches to the Use of Urine-based Tumor Markers in Bladder Cancer”, stated that approximately 75% of newly diagnosed bladder cancer cases present as non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) out of which 50–70% recur and 10–20% progress to muscle invasive bladder cancer (MIBC).
- As per Delveinsight estimates, the total incident population of UC in the seven major markets was found to be 243,151 cases in 2017, whereas the total cases of locally advanced/metastatic UC in the 7MM were 96,711 cases in 2017. The diagnosed incident population of UC in the 7MM is expected to increase at a CAGR for the study period, i.e., 2017–2030.
- As per Delveinsight estimates, among EU5 countries, Germany had the maximum total cases of locally advanced/metastatic UC with 15,192 cases in 2017.
- Delveinsight has also analyzed the extent of metastasis on the basis of different stages, such as Localized, Regional, and Distant in the 7MM diagnosed incident patient pool. In 2017, the localized, regional and distant cases were estimated to be 32,293, 7072 and 1512, respectively, in Japan.
Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Report Scope
- The Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
- The report provides the segmentation of the Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma epidemiology
Download free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/metastatic-urothelial-carcinoma-epidemiology-forecast
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
3. Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma: Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Epidemiology report will allow the user to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma population by its epidemiology
- The Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States