Friday, December 29, 2017

Vindya Vee: An Internationally Renowned Management Coach Is On The Course Of Changing Lives One At A Time

The High Performance Coach Helps Everyone, Especially Women To Make Their Own Future In Today's Competing World

December 29, 2017 - Vindya Vee is a renowned high-performance coach, and she has an established reputation in the corporate & business sector for helping the high performers in taking themselves to the next level, specializing in creating exponential results. She helps performers in getting rid of such beliefs that hold them back from getting to the next level, and her coaching has especially inspired women in realizing their true strength and potential. Besides, her clients range from TED speakers to other high achievers in diverse walks of life.

“In my career in management and coaching, and in business for that matter, the higher up the ladder you go, the ratio for male managers to female is about 8:1 and I always asked myself ‘why?’,” said Vee, while talking about her experience. “I was also a victim of this in my distant past when I used to sell myself short but I worked hard to transform my life, and now I get to help everyone around me,” she added. According to Vee, she now takes great pride in helping the aspiring and established high performing individuals, entrepreneurs, business owners create the impact that they crave for in the world.

The turning point for Vee came when she was hired to coach leaders working with Fortune 1000 companies that hire the top 1% talent in the world. She worked with clients on four continents in thirteen countries, and she worked in the financial markets industry for more than six years.

Moreover, she has also been the youngest Manager and Management Coach in the companies, where she learned from her own experiences to become the ultimate high-performance management coach.

Media Contact
Company Name: Vindya Vee International
Contact Person: Vindya Vee
Email:Send Email
Country: United States
Website: www.VindyaVee.com