Sandy, Utah - Utah Emergency Care and Safety Training LLC provides training to companies to help them meet OSHA health and safety requirements and avoid fines.
For example, the following OSHA requirements apply to most businesses:
• Medical and First Aid Standards – which includes training for employees and managers in the latest standards of First Aid, CPR, AED as well as protection from Blood Borne Pathogens.
• Hazard Communication Standards – employers must inform employees about hazards in the workplace and how to protect themselves.
• Emergency Action Plan Standards – employers must have a plan that details how employees should protect themselves in any emergency situation.
• Fire Safety Standards – employers must communicate to employees what steps they should take in a fire.
• Exit Route Standards – emergency exit routes communicated to employees.
• Walking and Working Surface Standards – slips, trips, and falls are the most common workplace accidents. Every business must keep walking and working surfaces safe.
Utah Emergency Care and Safety Training LLC provides training that will aid companies to meet the compliance standards of OSHA. Included in the training package is a free class (on request) for the key management staff of the company, often referred to as OSHA 300, known as Record Keeping and Injury Reporting.
Instructors go directly to each client company to conduct training for employees on the date and time that is most convenient to the company. Details are available on the Utah Emergency Care and Safety Training website, or by calling 801-804-5386 during business hours.
Company Name: Utah Emergency Care & Safety Training LLC
Contact Person: David Bresnahan
Phone: 801 804 5386
Address:9690 South 300 West Ste 320A
Country: United States