Tuesday, July 25, 2017

I Heart Tea launches Kickstarter Campaign for its Premium Organic Health Tea Range!

Now Seeking Community Support on Kickstarter, the Organic Health Tea Range from Australia will Endorse Healthy & Happy Lifestyle!

I Heart Tea is Australian based family owned and operate company that manufactures organic health tea from the optimum blend of herbs. This organic health tea has been perfected in an extensive range that have endless health benefits. The company is now seeking generous community support on Kickstarter and they are welcoming everyone to support this project by making pledges and donations for this inspiring project.

Following are some of the types from the range of I Heart Tea:

  • I Heart Detox Tea

  • I Heart Super Tea

  • I Heart Chill Tea

  • I Heart Immune Tea

  • I Heart Original Tea

Each tea in this rich range has several health benefits that are listed on the Kickstarter page of this campaign along with its ingredients. Moreover, extensive research has been put in the creation of each tea to make sure that the results are optimum.

The Kickstarter Campaign is located on the web at:

www.kickstarter.com/projects/1729244882/i-heart-tea and supporters from all around the world can back this healthy project with their pledges that can range from AU$5 to AU$100. These pledges will be rewarded by the company with the tea itself and several other perks.

About I Heart Tea

I Heart Tea is an Australian owned tea manufacturer that creates specialized organic herbal tea with natural ingredients. The company produces a wide range of tea with several health benefits and all natural remedies. The company is now seeking community support on Kickstarter and they are welcoming everyone to support this tea.

Media Contact
Company Name: I Heart Tea
Contact Person: Hans Benzel
Email:Send Email
Phone: 0405601602
State: Queensland
Country: Australia
Website: www.kickstarter.com/projects/1729244882/i-heart-tea