The global drone data service market is expected to reach USD 8.15 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growth can be attributed to the growing usage of information acquired by drones in operational and big data analytics. The increasing need for UAV imagery analysis is presumed to impact the global drone imagery processing software industry positively and add a new horizon in imagery storage technologies. The increasing adoption of drones in commercial sectors is leading to a revolution in big data cloud services. Launching a drone to capture images is the preliminary step in the drone information acquisition process. The captured images then require correction, calibration, processing, storage, and efficient evaluation.
For further inquiries, about - Drone Data Services Market Analysis, Size, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2025, click on this link - http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/drone-data-services-market
The increasing need to evaluate imagery is a key factor driving the adoption of drone imagery software and cloud-based applications, which possess the ability to upload, share, store, and process aerial images. Moreover, there has been a steep increase in the use of cloud-based in-memory computing platform amongst businesses as it accelerates analytics, processes, and predictive capabilities. By gathering information on a larger scale, service providers can now process unprecedented levels of detailed information and turn it into actionable information. UAV companies, such as Precision Hawk, are transforming their business processes to enhance their focus on drone data processing rather than UAV manufacturing.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/technology-and-media
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The industry requires significant improvements in various processes, such as increased fusion of data, compression, encryption, and on-board processing, as the software to perform analytics directly from imagery is still in the research phase
• Big data generated by drones is of vital importance in various sectors, including monitoring construction activities, ortho-rectification, and creation of Digital Surface Models (DSMs) and Digital Terrain Models (DTMs).
• North America is presumed to emerge as the dominant region while Asia Pacific is expected to witness unprecedented growth over the forecast period.
• Over the next three years, agricultural firms and construction companies are expected to harness the capabilities of aerial surveillance through drones on a large scale as these industries have not yet explored the benefits of imagery optimally
• Drone imagery service providers across the globe are expected to transform themselves from being straight up services companies to holistic data analytics companies.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/drone-data-services-market/request-sample
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3. List of Data Sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot & Key Buying Criteria, 2014 - 2025
Chapter 3. Drone Data Services Industry Outlook
3.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
3.2. Market Size and Growth Prospects, 2014 - 2025
3.3. Value Chain Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market driver analysis
3.4.2. Market restraint analysis
3.5. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.6. Industry Analysis - Porter's
3.7. Key Company Ranking Analysis, 2016
3.8. PEST Analysis
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- 4D Printing Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/4d-printing-market
The global 4D printing market is expected to reach USD 313.1 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. 4D printing is an advanced process for printing customizable smart materials where an object is 3D printed using a programmable material. It enables the material objects to adjust their appearance or shape over time by using internal or external stimuli, such as change in temperature or water immersion subjected to pressure, electric current, UV light, or other form energies. 4D printing, with its form changing tools, is estimated to revolutionize every industry on a global scale as the technology offers advantages of reduced resource consumption and energy wastage.
- Wiper Systems Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/wiper-systems-market
The global wiper system market is estimated to reach USD 11.07 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing automobile production is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. The improved standard of living and increase in GDP in developing regions has stimulated the purchase of automotive vehicles thereby, fostering the demand for these products. Moreover, the development in road infrastructure in these regions has encouraged commercial transport businesses that are expected to boost the adoption of commercial vehicles. Rain sensing wipers are expected to be used on low cost car segments due to low cost of hardware such as sensors that reduce the overall cost of the wiper system. Thus, it is presumed to raise the functional value of the vehicle that would enable higher sale. Furthermore, these wiper systems increase the safety of the vehicle by minimizing driver distraction.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist - USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States