Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Children's Story Author, Haley Belinda Announces Her New Picture Books!

England, UK - July 11th, 2017 - Renowned children's book author and illustrator ‘Haley Belinda’ has announced the release of her various picture story books for children. Haley Belinda is a children's picture book author from West Yorkshire, England. A proud mom and grandma!

“As an experienced picture book author, I take pleasure in making up stories for my little ones and now launching these picture books for you and your children,” said Haley Belinda, while introducing her picture books.

“I’ve always loved picture books and often bought them for myself and my kids. I used to think about how brilliant it would be to be able to write my picture book, and here today I have written a good number of children picture books for all ages,” she added.

I focus on Bedtime Stories, Best Kids Books, Children's Kids Story Book, Short Stories for Kids, Teachers Story Time and much more.

According to Haley Belinda, the books are all available for purchase on Amazon (Both Kindle & Paperback Editions)

She has written many children's picture books including Amy's Sunny Sunday and Amy's Windy Tale which are simply easy to follow stories.

Moreover, the passionate children's picture book professional is welcoming every child to read these books.

To find out more about Haley Belinda and to make a purchase, please visit:  https://www.childpicturebooks.com

****Grab a Copy Now****

You are the only one missing!

Media Contact
Company Name: Child Picture Books
Contact Person: Haley Belinda
Email:Send Email
City: Bradford City in West Yorkshire
State: England
Country: United Kingdom
Website: https://www.childpicturebooks.com