According to MarketIntelReports “Global (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) Triennial OTC Derivatives Market 2017 Forecast to 2022”:
Browse 116 pages and an in-depth TOC on “Triennial OTC Derivatives Market 2017-2022” here
Triennial OTC Derivatives are securities in which the prices of the securities depends or is derived from the price of the underlying security. The common underlying assets include stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, interest rates, and market indexes. The common type of over the counter derivatives are options, futures, forwards, warrants, and swaps. The otc trading allows users to meet the demand for cost effective protection against the risks that are associated with the movement in the prices of the underlying. It means that the users of the derivatives can be aware against the fluctuations in the exchange and interest rates, equity, and commodity prices as well as the credit worthiness.
Scope & Regional Forecast Of the Triennial OTC Derivatives Market
People who participate in the Triennial OTC Derivatives Market are known as “hedgers”. Hedging is not the only motive of over the counter trading. There are two types of markets in which the trading otc is divided.
- Exchange Traded Derivatives- They are traded through the central exchange with publicly visible prices.
- Over the counter- The OTC derivatives trading is carried out between two parties without going through an exchange or other intermediaries. OTC refers to the stocks that trade through the dealer network and not any centralized exchange. The otc derivative clearing is called the unlisted stock where the securities are traded by the broker dealers through direct negotiations.
Request Sample PDF Brochure @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=gir2749
With distinct features, the two types of markets provide a trading platform to suit different business needs. Compared to the OTC Derivatives Market, the exchange traded derivatives market have better price transparency.
The OTC clearing process is beneficial in the following ways
- The company is small and does not meet the exchange listing requirements.
- OTC securities give exposure to different markets as an investment avenue.
- The end users have less financial burden and administrative cost for the end users.
The OTC Derivatives Market has two dimensions, the customer market and interdealer market. In the customer market, bilateral trading happens between the dealers and customers. It can be done through electronic messages that are called dealer runs which provide the prices for buying and selling the derivatives. The interdealer market mentions prices to one another to curb the risk in the trade. It is passed on to the other dealers. This gives an idea of the market.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved In the Triennial OTC Derivatives Market
The Triennial OTC Derivatives Market can be broken down into various segments as follows:
- Type: OTC Interest Rate Derivatives, OTC Forex Derivatives, and Others.
- Applications- OTC Options, Forward, SWAP, and Others.
- Region- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.), Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa).
Some of the key players involved in the Triennial OTC Derivatives Market are as follows:
- GF Securities
- ZHONGTAI Securities
- CITIC Securities
- GUOTAI JUNAN Securities
- Haitong Securities Company Limited
Purchase Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=gir2749
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aims to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions. We do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 70,000 plus titles and 75+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
Company Name: Market Intel Reports
Contact Person: Mayur S
Address:2712 Centerville Road, Suite 400
Country: United States