This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Packaging industry in UK, as part of our coverage of the industry across 20 countries. It includes Market Overview, Growth in use of Pack Material by Sector, Analysis of Key Packaging Materials, Trends and Future Outlook.
The UK Packaging Market was valued at 104,390.1 million units in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 1.8% to reach 114,115.1 million units in 2021. Rigid Plastic is the largest packaging type accounting for 36,841.1 million units 2016 with a share of 35.3% and estimated to record a CAGR of 1.6% over 2016-2021.The growth of the UK packaging industry will be influenced by changing demographics and social factors such as a high employment rate and increasing number of singletons, which have a clear impact on consumer spending power and purchasing habits, driving the need for new packaging formats such as convenient, multi-packs, and smaller single-serve packs.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Packaging industry in UK, as part of our coverage of the industry across 20 countries. It includes analysis on the following -
- Market Overview: Provides an overview of the usage of different packaging materials across different industries in terms of the number of units, packaging share and growth rates during 2011-2021
- Growth in use of Pack Material by Sector: Provides an overview of the shift in the utilization of various packaging materials across sectors during 2016-2021
- Key Packaging Materials: Includes data and analysis - number of units (Millions), volumes (Million kg/lit/units), growth rates - for five packaging types viz. Rigid Plastics, Rigid Metal, Glass, Paper & Board, Flexible Packaging and Others (other than the afore mentioned five types) during 2016-2021. It also covers:
- Sub-material: Includes Aluminum, Aluminum foil/paper/plastic, Brick, Flexible Plastic, Gable Top, Glass, HDPE, Metal, Paper, Paper & Board, PET, Plastic, Ready Metal Trays, Shaped, Thin-Walled and Others
- Container Type: Includes Aerosol, Jar, Can - Food, Bag/Sachet, Pouch, Tray, Tub, Carton, Film, Tin, Bottle, Box, Blister Pack, Foil, Wrapper, Clamshell, Tube, Can - Composite, Can - Drink, Other Line Items, Sleeve, Can - Paint, Keg/Drum, Cup, Bag-in-Box, Specialty Cosmetic Containers and Others
- Closure Material: Includes Metal, natural, Plastic, Synthetic and Others
- Closure Type: Includes Cap, Twist Off, Prize Off, Foil, Film, Screw Top, Stopper, Dispenser, Flip/Snap Top, Sports Cap, Plastic Tie, Crown, Lever Closure and Others
- Outer Material: Includes Flexible, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastic and Others
- Outer Type: Includes Box, Sleeve, Bag, Shrink Wrap, Blister Pack and Others
- Trends, Case Studies and Future Outlook: Provides an understanding of the ongoing packaging trends in the country - convenience, affordability, multi-packs, eco-friendly etc.- across the five packaging materials. The report also provides a view into the future prospects of the packaging industry. The case studies in each packaging section gives a success example highlighting the packaging innovations, strategies and best practices
Request a sample of UK Packaging Industry @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/289811 .
The Trends and Opportunities in the US Packaging Industry report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Packaging industry in US, as part of our coverage of the industry across 20 countries. It includes Market Overview, Growth in use of Pack Material by Sector, Analysis of Key Packaging Materials, Trends and Future Outlook.
The US Packaging Market was valued at 510,726.2 million units in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 1.5% to reach 548,895.2 million units in 2021. Flexible Packages is the largest packaging type accounting for 173,453.3 million units 2016 with a share of 34.0% and estimated to record a CAGR of 1.9% over 2016-2021. A rise in purchasing power among Americans will aid the growth of novel, premium, and eco-friendly products that are packaged in luxurious and/or eco-friendly packages to enhance their look and feel. Some of the key trends noticeable in the US packaging market are sustainable packaging, low-weight packaging, premiumization, single-serve pack sizes and customized packs.
Major points from Table of Contents of US Packaging Market:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Growth Analysis by Pack Material and Industry
4. Growth Analysis of Pack Material by Industry and Sector
5. Analysis by Pack Material (Rigid Plastic, Flexible Packaging, Glass, Paper & Board and Rigid Metal)
Request a sample of US Packaging Industry @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/289812 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States