Thursday, May 18, 2017

Rising Demand of Non-Dextran I.V. (Intravenous) Iron Drugs Market to 2017

The report presents a comprehensive study of iron product market and I.V. iron market globally. It also provides detailed information for key regional markets of I.V iron industry.

The global market of I.V. iron drugs is increasing at a very fast pace owing to rising incidences of chronic kidney disease (CKD), iron deficiency diseases related to gynecology, nephrology, gastroenterology, and oncology. Moreover, the global intravenous iron drugs market is estimated to grow in the coming years due to the rising demand for non-dextran I.V. iron drugs.

Request Sample of this Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/289429

Regionally, the US and Europe represents key markets for the I.V. iron drugs. The US market has been steadily increasing over the past few years fueled by the high spending power of individuals on healthcare and accelerating economic growth.

As per the report “Global I.V. Iron Drugs Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2017-2021)”, the demand of I.V. iron drugs market will be driven by growing ageing population, growing urbanization, increase in number of dialysis cases, rising healthcare expenditure and increasing life expectancy rate. Some of the noteworthy trends and developments of this industry are paradigm shift from oral iron drugs to intravenous iron drugs and introduction of first generation drugs InFeD and Dexeferrum. However, the expansion of the market is hindered by potential risks of I.V. iron.

The major trends, growth drivers as well as issues being faced by the industry are being presented in this report. A thorough analysis has been conducted on key market players covering their business overview, product portfolio, financial overview and business strategies.

Major Points from Table of Contents:

1. I.V. Iron Market - An Overview
1.1 Iron in Human Body: An Introduction
1.2 I.V. Iron Application Areas
1.3 I.V. Iron Applications in Nephrology
1.4 Iron Deficiency - Anemia
1.5 Iron Therapies for Anemia Treatment

2. Global Iron Product Market Analysis
2.1 Global Iron Product Market by Value
2.2 Global Iron Product Market Forecast by Value
2.3 Global Iron Product Market by Segments

3. Global I.V. Iron Drugs Market Analysis
3.1 Global I.V. Iron Drugs Market by Value
3.2 Global I.V. Iron Drugs Market Forecast by Value
3.3 Global I.V. Iron Drugs Market by Product Category
3.4 Global I.V. Iron Drugs Market Share by Product Category
3.5 Global I.V. Iron Drugs Market Share by Segments

4. Regional Market Analysis
4.1 The US
4.1.1 The US I.V. Iron Drug Market by Value
4.1.2 The US I.V. Iron Drug Market Forecast by Value
4.1.2 The US I.V. Iron Drug Market by Product Category
4.1.3 The US I.V. Iron Drug Market Share by Product Category
4.1.4 The US Non-dialysis I.V. Iron Drug Market by Volume
4.1.5 The US Non-dialysis I.V. Iron Drug Market Forecast by Volume
4.1.6 The US Non-dialysis I.V. Iron Drug Market Share by Product
4.2 Europe
4.2.1 European I.V. Iron Drug Market by Value
4.2.2 European I.V. Iron Drug Market Forecast by Value
4.2.3 European I.V. Iron Drug Market by Product Category
4.2.4 European I.V. Iron Drug Market Share by Product Category

5. Market Dynamics
5.1 Growth Drivers
5.1.1 Growing Ageing Population
5.1.2 Growing Urbanization
5.1.3 Increase in Number of Dialysis Cases
5.1.4 Rising Healthcare Expenditure
5.1.5 Increasing Life Expectancy Rate
5.2 Market Trends
5.2.1 Paradigm Shift from Oral Iron Drugs to Intravenous Iron Drugs
5.2.2 Introduction of First Generation Drugs InFeD and Dexeferrum
5.3 Challenges
5.3.1 Potential Risks of I.V. Iron

6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Comparison between Injectafer, Venofer, INFeD and Feraheme

7. Company Profiles
7.1 Galenica Group
7.1.1 Business Overview
7.1.2 Financial Overview
7.1.3 Business Strategies
7.2 AMAG Pharmaceuticals
7.2.1 Business Overview
7.2.2 Financial Overview
7.2.3 Business Strategies
7.3 Allergan plc.
7.3.1 Business Overview
7.3.2 Financial Overview
7.3.3 Business Strategies

Buy this Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/289429

Media Contact
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Email:Send Email
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Country: United States
Website: http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-intravenous-iv-iron-drugs-market-industry-analysis-and-outlook-2017-2021