In real terms, the Philippine construction industry registered an average annual growth rate of 12.0% during the review period (2012-2016). This growth was supported by the Philippines Development Plan 2011-2016, under which the government invested heavily on transport infrastructure projects, residential buildings and social infrastructure. Investment in energy projects under the Philippines Energy Plan 2012-2030 also contributed to growth during the review period.
The Philippine construction industry is expected to continue to grow over the forecast period (2017-2021). Industry growth will be supported by the country's development plan 2017-2022, as well as population growth, urbanization, and favorable government policies with regards to public-private partnerships (PPPs). In February 2017, the government launched the Philippines Development Plan 2017-2022, with an aim to make the Philippines an upper-middle-income country by 2022. Consequently, it plans to reduce unemployment from 5.5% in 2016 to 3.0% by 2022. The industry's output value in real terms is expected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.79% over the forecast period; compared to 10.68% during the review period.
Report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Philippine construction industry including:
• The Philippine construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
• Analysis of equipment, material and service costs for each project type in the Philippines
• Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Philippine construction industry
• Profiles of the leading operators in the Philippine construction industry
• Data highlights of the largest construction projects in the Philippines
Read Complete Report With TOC:
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in the Philippines. It provides:
• Historical (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2021) valuations of the construction industry in the Philippines using construction output and value-add methods
• Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by project type
• Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
• Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
• Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in the Philippines
Reasons To Buy:
• Identify and evaluate market opportunities using standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
• Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
• Understand the latest industry and market trends.
• Formulate and validate strategy using critical and actionable insight.
• Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
• Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at:
• The government's plan to bridge gap between the demand and supply of affordable houses in the country is expected to support the growth of the residential construction market over the forecast period. According to the government estimate, demand for housing units is growing by 345,941 units annually and it is expected to reach to 6.2 million units by 2030. To meet this, the government plans to provide financial assistance to middle- and low-income families through various programs, such as the Pag-IBIG Affordable Housing Program, Community Mortgage Program (CMP), Core Housing Program and the Abot-Kaya Pabahay Fund Developmental Loan Program (AKPF - DLP).
• With robust and modern infrastructure vital for economic growth, the government is focusing on infrastructure development. Accordingly, in September 2016, the National Economic and Development Authority announced its plan to spend PHP8.2 trillion (US$173.9 billion) on nine infrastructure projects by 2022.
• In the Budget 2017, the government increased its total spending on the Department of Transport by 25.0%, rising from PHP42.6 billion (US$903.3 million) in the budget 2016 to reach PHP53.3 billion (US$1.1 billion). The government also increased the budget of Department of Public Works and Highways by 18.3%, rising from PHP384.4 billion (US$8.2 billion) in 2016 to PHP454.7 billion (US$9.8 billion) in 2017, to improve the country's transport infrastructure.
• In March 2017, the government approved National broadband plan with an aim to support economic development and growth. Through this, the government aims to create investment opportunities and ensure social and economic inclusion. Consequently, the government plans to deploy fiber optic cables and wireless technology across the country with an investment of PHP200.0 billion (US$4.3 billion), to equip all schools and government offices with a high speed internet connection.
• Over the forecast period, the government's plan to expand the capacity of manufacturing plants is expected to support growth of the industrial construction market. Under the Manufacturing Resurgence Program (MRP), the government aims to enhance the existing capacity of manufacturing industries, support new entries, increase employment, and maintain the competitiveness of industries by 2025.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at:
Wood Flooring Market-
China Cat Furniture Industry-
Construction Glass Curtain Wall Market-
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist - USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States