They are non-toxic and safe materials that have been in use for decades. Owing to their impact-resistant characteristic and ability to withstand extreme movement, PVC pipes are increasingly being used in earthquake-prone regions. Moreover, as they are resistant to most of the corrosive agents and bacterial contamination, many water companies depend on them to keep their water systems free from any contamination.
In 2009, the global PVC pipes market experienced a negligible growth, as a result of the global recession which led to a slowdown of various end-use industries of PVC pipes, particularly, the construction sector. However, the market again recuperated shortly from 2010 onwards. This can be accredited to a number of factors which include growing demand for irrigation systems, drinking water supply systems, sewage and drainage systems and water sprinkling systems. Other factors that have also paved a way for its demand are rising urbanisation rates, increasing construction activities along with infrastructure developments. According to a new report by Expert Market Research, the market reached a volume of 22 Million Tons in 2016 and is further expected to reach 29 Million Tons by 2022.
Request a free sample copy of research report: http://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&id=23&flag=B
Key findings from the report:
- The major end-use segments of PVC pipes are water management, irrigation, construction and others.
- Region-wise, Asia-pacific dominated the market with the majority of its market share in 2016. Other major markets include North America, Europe and others.
- Some of the key players operating in the global PVC pipes market are Fujian Aton Advanced Material Technology Co., Ltd., Hebei Bosoar Pipe Co., Ltd., Yonggao Co., Ltd., Nan Ya Plastics (Xiamen) Co., Ltd., Hubei Kaile Science & Technology Co., Ltd. and others.
Expert Market Research has analysed the global PVC pipes market according to end-use, major regions and top players:
Market breakup by End-Use
- Water Management
Market breakup by Region
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Fujian Aton Advanced Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Bosoar Pipe Co., Ltd.
- Yonggao Co., Ltd.
- Nan Ya Plastics (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Kaile Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
Click here for view the summary of report: http://expertmarketresearch.com/reports/pvc-pipes-market
Expert Market Research (EMR) is a market research and consultancy firm providing syndicated and custom research along with consultancy services to a wide clientele base which includes Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium enterprises. With our tailored approach, the clients gain valuable and unbiased insights that help to improve their competitive edge and realize sustainable growth.
With a keen focus on the qualitative aspect as well as accuracy of the reports, we align our resources and services as per the client’s requirement and offer a flexible engagement model that best suits their needs. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical & Materials, Energy & Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Karen Anderson
Address:85 Broad St 10004
City: New York
Country: United States