IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Coconuts - Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global coconut market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide - the report contains statistical data for 200 countries and includes detailed profiles of the largest consuming and producing countries (United States, China, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Italy, Russian Federation, India, Canada, Australia, Republic of Korea, Spain, Mexico, Indonesia, Netherlands, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Sweden, Nigeria, Poland, Belgium, Argentina, Norway, Austria, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Colombia, Denmark, South Africa, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore, Egypt, Philippines, Finland, Chile, Ireland, Pakistan, Greece, Portugal, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Czech Republic, Qatar, Peru, Romania, Vietnam).
- Coconut market size and value;
- Per Capita consumption;
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
- Global coconut production, split by region and country;
- Global coconut trade (exports and imports);
- Producer, export and import prices for coconut;
- Coconut market trends, drivers and restraints;
- Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
- Take advantage of the latest data;
- Find deeper insights into current market developments;
- Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Harrisons Malayalam Limited, Renuka Agri Foods (Pvt) PLC, Expolanka Holdings PLC, Silvermill Holdings Limited, Dilarshad Enterprise, Samroiyod Corporation Ltd.
Global coconut production was estimated at 12,043 million USD in 2015, a decrease of 236 million USD against 2014. In physical terms, total global output increased to 60,656 thousand tonnes, following a 3% decline in 2014.
The countries with the largest production on the coconut market in absolute volumes were Indonesia (18,026 thousand tonnes), the Philippines (14,946 thousand tonnes) and India (11,134 thousand tonnes). They were followed, somewhat behind, by Brazil, Sri Lanka, Viet Nam, Mexico, Papua New Guinea, Thailand and Malaysia.
According to market research conducted by IndexBox, the most notable rate of growth with regard to coconut production amongst the main producing countries from 2014 to 2015, was attained by Malaysia (+13%). It was followed by Sri Lanka (+6%), Mexico (+3%), Thailand and the Philippines (+2% each).
Brazil (116.1 thousand Hg/Ha), Viet Nam (88.1 thousand Hg/Ha), Malaysia (76.6 thousand Hg/Ha), Mexico (68.4 thousand Hg/Ha), Sri Lanka (60.9 thousand Hg/Ha) and Indonesia (68.4 thousand Hg/Ha) had the highest yield levels in 2015, more than 51.0 thousand Hg/Ha. Malaysia (+7.1% per year), Brazil (+1.9% per year) and Sri Lanka (+1.2% per year) were amongst the major producing countries, with the highest rates of growth with regard to yield from 2007 to 2015.
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION, STOCK AND YIELD IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
4.3 STOCK AND YIELD BY COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. COUNTRY PROFILES
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-coconuts-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to email@example.com