IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Butter - Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global butter market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide - the report contains statistical data for 200 countries and includes detailed profiles of the largest consuming and producing countries (United States, China, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Italy, Russian Federation, India, Canada, Australia, Republic of Korea, Spain, Mexico, Indonesia, Netherlands, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Sweden, Nigeria, Poland, Belgium, Argentina, Norway, Austria, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Colombia, Denmark, South Africa, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore, Egypt, Philippines, Finland, Chile, Ireland, Pakistan, Greece, Portugal, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Czech Republic, Qatar, Peru, Romania, Vietnam).
- Butter market size and value;
- Per Capita consumption;
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
- Global butter production, split by region and country;
- Global butter trade (exports and imports);
- Producer, export and import prices for butter;
- Butter market trends, drivers and restraints;
- Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
- Take advantage of the latest data;
- Find deeper insights into current market developments;
- Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Global butter production amounted to 6,204 thousand tonnes in 2015, rising by +1.2% against the previous year level. Overall, the global butter output pursued a moderate growth from 2007 to 2015. The trend pattern was relatively stable, with only minor fluctuations throughout the analyzed period. The total output figures increased at an average annual rate of +1.0%. The growth pace was the most rapid in 2011, when the output figure increased by +4% from the previous year level. Over the period under review, the global butter production reached its maximum volume in 2015, and is likely to continue its growth in the immediate term.
Over the analyzed period, an increase in global butter production was primarily driven by growth of population, disposable income growth, and rising consumption of prepared food. Furthermore, these key drivers are expected to continue promoting the butter output in the immediate term.
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. COUNTRY PROFILES
8. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-butter-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to email@example.com