IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Avocados - Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025".
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global avocado market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide - the report contains statistical data for 200 countries and includes detailed profiles of the largest consuming and producing countries (United States, China, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Italy, Russian Federation, India, Canada, Australia, Republic of Korea, Spain, Mexico, Indonesia, Netherlands, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Sweden, Nigeria, Poland, Belgium, Argentina, Norway, Austria, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Colombia, Denmark, South Africa, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore, Egypt, Philippines, Finland, Chile, Ireland, Pakistan, Greece, Portugal, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Czech Republic, Qatar, Peru, Romania, Vietnam).
- Avocado market size and value;
- Per Capita consumption;
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
- Global avocado production, split by region and country;
- Global avocado trade (exports and imports);
- Producer, export and import prices for avocado;
- Avocado market trends, drivers and restraints;
- Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
- Take advantage of the latest data;
- Find deeper insights into current market developments;
- Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Over the analyzed period, an increase in global avocado production was primarily driven by disposable income growth, popularity of healthy eating, and diversification of diet. Furthermore, these key drivers are expected to continue promoting the avocado output in the immediate term.
The world avocado harvested area amounted to 578 thousand ha in 2015, which was 5.5% more than the previous year figure. The harvested area indicated a noticeable increase over the period under review, representing a compound annual growth rate of +4.3% from 2007 to 2015. This trend pattern, however, indicated some mild fluctuations over the recent years. Over the period under review, the total harvested area of avocado peaked in 2015, and is likely to continue its expansion in the immediate term, following rising demand for avocado globally.
The global average yield of avocado amounted to 92 thousand hg/ha in 2015, fluctuating near the previous year level. The yield figures recorded an upward trend over the period under review, with a compound annual growth rate standing at +0.6% from 2007 to 2015. These yield figures maintained, all in all, a stable trend pattern throughout the analyzed period. The highest avocado yields were recorded in 2014, when it peaked at 92 thousand hg/ha. Afterwards, it decreased slightly and then fluctuated around these figures throughout the analyzed period.
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION, HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
4.3 HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD BY COUNTRY
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. COUNTRY PROFILES
9. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-avocados-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org