Leading with Vision by Paul Blanco, the Founder and CEO of Barnum Financial Group, is now available. In the book, Paul Blanco shares specific strategies that enabled him to grow a nine-person office to an award-winning firm with more than 300 advisors in 30 offices across five states.
He also shares scenarios that didn’t work out so you can learn from his hard-earned wisdom without making those costly mistakes yourself. Paul believes vision drives success and serves as the foundation of leadership. As soon as you reach your vision, you must define a new vision to strive for. Paul’s current vision is for Barnum Financial Group to be a $250 million firm.
The following is just a small sampling of the valuable wisdom you’ll learn from this book:
• How having an “open-door, high-touch” firm or agency enhances trust, team building, and communication
• A wide variety of marketing campaigns that enable advisors to reach more prospects
• The importance of community service in establishing your firm as a trusted resource
• Why it’s critical to groom a “bench” of leaders before you need them
• How a division whose sole purpose is to share intellectual capital with advisors can attract top talent to your firm and enable advisors to see more prospects and clients
• Steps for making team selling a formal initiative that can help you surpass your vision
• Thee stages of evolution that Barnum’s call center went through to become the thriving production center it is today
Leading with Vision is available at Amazon.com, Barnesandnoble.com and other fine retailers worldwide for $19.99. Wholesale orders can be placed through Ingram.
About Paul Blanco:
Paul Blanco, LUTCF, is the founder and CEO of Barnum Financial Group, an award-winning provider of comprehensive personalized planning, investment, and protection solutions and financial literacy programs to clients across the United States.
Learn more at the author’s official website at: http://blancoinnovationgroup.com/
About the book publisher, MindStir Media:
MindStir Media LLC offers a wide variety of self-publishing services such as custom cover design; interior layout; ISBN assignment; printing; ebook conversion; distribution; and marketing assistance.
To learn more about publishing a book with MindStir Media, visit: http://www.mindstirmedia.com or call 800-767-0531.
Company Name: MindStir Media LLC
Contact Person: Rob Rop
Address:45 Lafayette Rd Suite 181
City: North Hampton
Country: United States