Protein A resins market is witnessing an inflection point with the increasing research on biotechnological sector for novel drug development. Growing prevalence of chronic diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, etc., and the extensive use of monoclonal antibodies in these treatments, is growing at an appreciable pace.
In addition to this, recent revolution in protein separation and purification techniques which include chromatography, precipitation, and filtration, is also expected to drive protein A resins industry globally.
According to Global Market Insights, Inc., “Protein A resins market worth over USD 440 million in 2015, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% over the period of 2016-2024.“
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.fractovia.org/request-sample/329
In depth analysis of the market based on applications, products, regions, and end users:
- Protein A resins industry mainly finds its application in two areas- antibody purification, and immunoprecipitation. Protein A resins market size in antibody purification is slated to witness a substantial growth in future, with an expected revenue share of USD 700 million by 2024, driven by the increasing diagnostic application of recombinant and monoclonal antibodies. In this regard, India has witnessed a remarkable growth owing to the surging rate of cancer patients in this region. Immunoprecipitation applications held a share of 20% of the protein A resins industry, and is anticipated to grow an annual rate of 8% over the period 2016- 2024.
- Based on the product trends, recombinant protein A resins market is forecast to outsell natural protein A resins industry with a projected annual growth rate of 8.3% of the former over 2016-2024.
- Geographically, U.S. protein A resins industry covered 85% of the total share in 2015 and is expected to continue its regional dominance due to the dynamically increasing healthcare infrastructure related to clinical practices. Asia Pacific market is also anticipated to show a striking annual growth rate of 8.5% over the coming seven years with a major contribution of Japan as it accounted for almost 40% of the total share in 2015, Japan protein A resin industry will exceed a revenue worth 78 million by 2024. Another niche region with a strong growth prospect is Spain, owing to the country’s demand for biosimilar products.
- Biopharmaceutical farms and Contract research organizations are the two major end users of protein A resins industry. Biopharmaceutical industries accounted for a share of 75% of protein A resins market in 2015, and is expected to surpass USD 680 million by 2024.CROs accounted for the second highest revenue share in 2015 and is estimated to record USD 130 million with an annual growth rate of 8.1% over the coming seven years.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.fractovia.org/request-purchase/329
Geographic expansion, strategic acquisitions, agreements, and continuous effort to enhance the product portfolio are the major strategies adopted by the market players to sustain the competitive market.
Prominent industry players include GE Healthcare, GenScript, Repligen, and Merck Millipore (EMD Millipore).
Browse Related Reports:
- Pharmacovigilance Market Size By Clinical Trial Phase (Preclinical, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, Phase IV), By Service Provider (In-house, Contract outsourcing) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, China, Japan, India, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024
Fractovia.org is one of India’s leading in-house and free news total admin portal. It is fully automated, and operates on a constant premise, interfacing with news sites and offering redesigned breaking features to readers all across the globe. Our mission is to offer individuals opportunities for connections with news writers and distributors which they can pursue. We operate by mapping articles pertaining to breaking news, constantly and progressively, against a pre-determined word-based theme, offering important connections to readers and clients, as well as distributers.
Company Name: Fractovia.org
Contact Person: Arun Hegde
Phone: 1 302-846-7766
Address:29L Atlantic Avenue, Suite L 105
City: Ocean View
Country: United States